The Event blueprint helps you to organize, manage and share information with your community.
|Table of Contents|
Create an event
- Choose Create from template in the Confluence header
- Select Event and hit Next
- Fill in the event name, leaders, location and time – the blueprint will prompt you.
- Keep in mind that you can change that information later.
- Click Create.
You will be taken to your event where you can write your event agenda and add an event description.
As User you can:
- view all the information provided by the editor such as:
- Event start, end and enrollment rsvp deadline
- Event location
- Event description
- Event Ageanda
- Event sponsor
- Event leaders
- Event attendees
- Event maw attendees
- Join the event using RSVP to event button
- Join waiting list if max attendees is reached
As editor you can:
- Add more information using wysiwyg Confluence editor
- Edit event information
- Hide event attendees
- Export attendee’s information to csv file.